America’s Car Museum: “60 Years of Vette” Opening Weekend
Visitors will enjoy a special showing of three of the most important concept cars in Corvette's history — the 1959 Stingray Racer, 1961 Mako Shark and 1965 Manta Ray — before they head south to participate in the Pebble Beach Concours.
Opening Weekend will include:
• Extended hours until 8 p.m. on Friday, August 9
• Chevrolet product displays on Anderson Plaza
• The arrival of the '500 Corvettes' enthusiast group - and their impressive collection of 'Vettes - on Haub Family Field from 2 - 8 p.m. on August 9
• Member-only VIP Lounge and Happy Hour in Club Auto from 5 - 8 p.m. on August 9
• First 500 attendees will receive a free poster
When: August 9 - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
August 10-11 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Presented by NW Chevrolet Auto Dealers